Powered By Blogger

Monday 19 January 2015

Naked On The Run Palette

Hi yesterday I went shopping and I saw the Naked On The Run Palette. I have heard such good reviews on it and it has a variety of Urban Decay's new products so I decided to splash out and get it!
A lot of you might be thinking that this palette is so expensive and not worth the hype originally I thought that to but I do not have a lot of Urban Decay's products and I have wanted to try them for so long so today i'm going to be showing you what's inside this palette.

The palette has a large mirror which is great for when you are applying eyeliner or mascara or eye shadow.The eye shadows were the main reason that I got this palette.I like all of these eye shadows but I like to use the shade Fix as it is mare for everyday wear.

The palette comes with the 24/7 glide on eyeliner pencil in "Stag". This eyeliner is a very dark brown rather than a jet black so this suits all eye shadow looks and is really eay to apply.


 The palette also comes with the perversion mascara. I prefer the Collection or the Benefit They're Real Mascara as this mascara does not separate the lashes as much the good thing is this mascara definitely long lasting an very easy to remove.

Lastly the palette comes with the naked lipgloss in "Sesso" This lipgloss is a medium pink with a slight gloss.

Thanks For Reading! :)

1 comment:

  1. Great Post!

    I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out this post! http://roziebud.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/liebster-award_7.html

    xxx

    ReplyDelete