Powered By Blogger

Monday 16 February 2015

The Liebster Award


Hi guys so I was nominated by Roziebud for the liebster award thank you so much for the nomination. Go check out her blog!
The Liebster Award is for blogs with under 200 followers to help them get more views. You have to answer questins asked by the person who nominated you. So lets get started!

1.What's Your Favourite Song
My favourite song at thew moment is Elastic Heart from Sia's new album

2.Whats Your Inspiration For Your Blog?
My inspiration for this blog just came from watching youtube videos and reading beauty product reviews on other blogs. I never really thought about starting a blog until  I really got into beauty and fashion and I decided it would be fun to start a blog where I can write my own beaut product reviews 

3.Whats Your Favourite Post That You Have Written?
My favourite post that I wrote was What I Got For Christmas as I got a camera and before then all my pictures were taken on my phone and they were not very good quality and it was the first post that i actually took good quality photos

4.What's Your Favourite Movie?
I have so many favourite movies but my two favourites are Harry Potter and 22 Jump Street.
I have been a harry potter fan for ages and I have watched all o the movies and read sonme of the books and I am absolutely obssesed with the Harry Potter series.


5.Who is Your Favourite Blogger?
My favorite blogger is definitely Tanya Burr. I have watched almost all of Tanya's videos and love watching her videos and vlogs. I have just finihed reading her book and it is just as amazing as her blog.


6.What Is Your Favourite Food
 I don't really have a favourite food!
7.What Is Your Favourite Place To Go?
I love going shopping and seeing all new types of fashion and maybe making a few purchases aswell....! My favourite shop is topshop it is my go to place for shopping and always love seeing their new styles...so i guess you could say tophop!


8.What are your hobbies
My hobbies are going shopping listening to music and I also love going for a run to get some exercise!

9.What Is Your Favourite Shop 
Topshop is by far my favourite shop I love all of their styles. I really love the jeans fro m topshop as their is so much different styles of jeans. The petite line at topshop also fits perfectly so none of their stuff is too big or baggy. I also love topshops shoes as I can always find my size in there!

10.What Is Your Favourite Website?
My favourite website is E Online as it has celebrity news and I may be a little obssesed with the Kardashians.....!


11.Who is your OTP?
As you all know from this blog I am a huge fan of Pretty Little Liars so my OTP is definitely Ezria (Ezra and Aria)

Thanks For Reading!






No comments:

Post a Comment