Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 17 February 2015

Lazy Days

Hi guys so today I had a lazy day so I decided to show you what I done and what you could do on a lazy day

I watched some of season 5 of pretty little liars. Season 5 is by far the best season of pretty little liars in my opinion it has lots of dramatic twists.All i want to know is who A is already! I also watched some Keeping Up With The Kardashians . I hve been watching this show for ages and it is AMAZING!!!!! My favourites are definitely Kendall and Kylie !


A lazy day is the perfect time to give yourself a manicure and do your nails as you will have lots of time to wait for them to dry. My favourite nail polishes at the moment are the Sally Hansen gel nail polishes.




I always like to read on lazy days. I am currently reading Love Tanya by Tanya Burr




Bake something! Baking is a great way to pass time and can also be really easy and i mean who doesnt't like some cookies ?!


Read some magazines! Catch up on celebrity news and fashion by reading some magazines



Finally make yourself a nice hot chocolate and watch your fave movie!

Thanks For Reading! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love lazy days! I do everything you have mentioned too! What a great post!
    I nominated you for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award Check it out and let me know if you write a post on it!
    http://roziebud.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/the-sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award.html
    xxx

    ReplyDelete