Powered By Blogger

Saturday 17 January 2015

What's in my travel makeup bag?

Hi guys today I decided to show you what's in my travel makeup bag. If you are packing to go on holidays or just need some esssentials for school this should help you out! I always overpack my makeup bag and end up not using a lot of the makeup that I bring with me!

My makeup bag is from Primark and it was £5. Tip: Using a smaller makeup bag will prevent you from bringing too much makeup with you. 

Foundation is a MUST HAVE for anyone and it is always handy to bring with you to touch up during the day my favourite concealer is the Collection Long Lasting Perfection Foundation. Concealer is also a must have I always forget to bring concealer with me to school! my favourite concealer is by MAC as it covers up any spots and blemishes and covers dark circles.I also bring the Rimmel BB Cream as it is 9 in 1 and does the job fro concealer and BB cream I cannot tell you how many times I have reached for this product when I forget my concealer. I also bring a dazzle dust eyeshadow by Barry M this is a loose pigment eye shadow and  has a really nice shimmer.
 For a lipstick I will bring the Rimmel Colour Rush as this has a really strong colour and does not wear off. I will also bring the collection Waterproof mscara as it will last during sports and will not wear off and the Benefit eyeliner is great for a smooth perfect line on the go.

For highlight I use the High Beam by Benefit as it gives my makeup a healthy glow along with the porefessional. I will also bring the MAC skinfinish powder as it is so easy to apply. For an on the go fragrance I will use the mini version of the Our Moment Perfume.

Thanks For Reading!:)



No comments:

Post a Comment