Powered By Blogger

Monday 12 January 2015

Eye Makeup Look

Hi so for this eye makeup look i'm going to be using the benefit "World Famous Neutrals Palette". This is the first benefit eye shadow palette that I got. It has 4 powder eye shadows and 2 creamy eyeshadows.

To start of I will apply the shade "Call my Buff" all over my eyelid and crease as a base. I will then apply one of the creamy eyeshadows in the shade "Birthday Suit" all over my eyelid, this shade is a bronze shimmery shade and is perfect for day wear. I will then pat the shade "It's complicated on the centre of my eyelid. For a highlight I will then sweep the shade "Call my Buff" across the browbone and I will also dab this into the inner corner.

If you want a look for going out with your friends or going to an event try this look! Apply one of the  creamy eye shadows  the shade "My Two Cents" over my eyelid.Then blend the darkest shade into 
the crease. For a highlight sweep the shade "Gilt-y Pleasure" across the brow bone and dab it into the inner corner.

Thanks For Reading! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Twitter:Sineadocbeauty
Instagram:Sineadocbeauty
Email:Sineadocbeauty@gmail.com
Camera: Canon PowerShot SX510 HS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment