Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 13 January 2015

My Winter Evening Routine

Hi guys I have noticed that I have been doing a lot of beauty related posts on this blog so I wanted to change i up a bit I will still be posting lots of beauty reviews and tips but I will also be including other types of posts aswell. So today I will be doing my Winter Evening Routine. Hope you enjoy it and comment below if you have any post ideas or if you would like me to post a Winter Morning Routine.

So fist off when I come home I will do any homework or study that I have to do. Then for the like 1000 time in the day I will go on my laptop and go on my Instsagram Twitter and Pinterest and  then I will write some blog posts!

I will then have a snack and make a smoothie and listen to some music 
My favourite album now i "X" by Ed Sheeran. As I mentoined In my non-beauty favourites I lpve Ed's new album and I have been listening to this so much! Sometimes I will read. I am reading "Divergent" now and it is such a good book! I have already seen the movie and the book is just as good!

I will then take off my makeup and start my skincare routine!
                                                                                                                                            
Thanks For Reading ! :)                                                           



No comments:

Post a Comment