Powered By Blogger

Sunday 11 January 2015

Benefit Beauty BonBons Review

Hi i have not been posting at all this week because I have been at school and been busy with other things too but i'm back and today I decided to review the Beauty BonBons set.
 The set cost £56. It is quite expensive but it does come with a lot of Benefit products most of these are a mini size which is great to try if you have never tried these products before!
 The hoola bronzer comes in this set. This bronzer is perfect for contouring. You can read my review on this bronzer in one of my earlier posts.
 The set also includes the porefessional in a minature size. This product i a really good primer and conceals pores really well.
 The set also comes with the hoola lipgloss which is a perfect lipgloss to go with the hoola bronzer. You can read my review on this in my latest LOTD.
 I have been looking for a really good highlighter and this is definitely the best highlighter I have tried it really brightens up my make up comment below if you would like me to do a review on this!
The set also comes with the they're real mascara. When I first tried this mascara i did not really like it but now I wear it so much. It gives your lashes great colour and adds great length and the applicator makes it really easy to apply.


                                                            Thanks For Reading! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Twitter:Sineadocbeauty
Instagram:Sineadocbeauty
Camera:Canon PowerShot SX510 HS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment