Powered By Blogger

Saturday 29 November 2014

November Favourites

November is coming to a close and that can only mean one thing.........it's almost CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
and it's time for my November favourites!!!! November has been quite a busy month for me as i had a lot of Christmas tests to study for !!!

First off beauty favourites OF COURSE. I have had so many beauty favourites this month and here is just some of them! My favourite lipstick this mont has been the natural collection lipstick in moisture shine. This product adds such a shine to your lips and is perfect to wear throughout winter! I have also been loving the Catrice eye shadow palettes and compressed powder this month as they come in a variety of colours and they are very long lasting and are perfect to complete your eye look. My favourite concealer this month has been the MAC liquidize concealer . I find that this product gives great coverage and is very easy to apply and it will last for most of the day!!!

For books this month I have been loving Pretty Little Liars "Flawless" the second installment of the Pretty Little Liars book series. I love the show so these books were a must have for me . I have also been loving Divergent. I have already seen the movie and thought i had to read the book!!! I cannot wait for Insurgent to come out!

I have two favourite fragrances this month . The first one is the Hollister body spray and the Soap and Glory  "Mist You Madly" body mist both of these have a super sweet scent and are the perfect winter scent!
Finally skincare and hair. As yoyu can see from my skincare routine post I have beeen loving the Vichy cleansing face wash as it leaves your face feeling fresh,clean and ready for the day!
I have also been loving Argan Oil as it is a really good heat protectant!

Thanks for reading! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment