Powered By Blogger

Sunday 30 November 2014

Beauty Picks Of The Week

I'm starting a new weekly series on this blog called "Beauty Picks Of The Week" In this series im going to be showing you my favourite beauty picks of the week and why i picked the product im also super excited as I am going to be posting every day for the month of December!!!

1. Lip Gloss

My favourite lip gloss this week is the NYX butter gloss lip gloss. NYX do a wide range of butter gloss lip glosses they are super moisturizing and have colours to suit every skin tone.

2. BB Cream

This week I have been loving the Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream. This BB Cream provides great coverage and looks so natural on your skin and gives your skin a healthy glow.
3. Shadow Sticks

This week I have been loving the NYX eye shadow stick in the shade "yoghurt". This has been my favourite eye shadow stick for a while. This product is great to complete your eye look


No comments:

Post a Comment