Powered By Blogger

Friday 28 November 2014

Essie Nail Polish

The big trend this season is jewel tone nails. This nail look dresses up any outfit and is perfect for everyday too! I would recommend trying a rounded nail shape to add elegancy to your nail look this season. I love all of Essie's nail polishes as I think Essie's nail varnishes are very long lasting . Essie also has a very wide range of colours . This is perfect as I like to change my nail colour a lot from season to season and I'm always looking for a good quality long lasting nail polish.
Essie's nail Polish can be a little bit expensive but it is so worth it as it will last you for a long time and you will be going back to buy more!
Essie's new Autumn collection is available from boots for £7.99











Hope you enjoyed my first nail polish review!

No comments:

Post a Comment