Powered By Blogger

Thursday 2 April 2015

March Favourites

Hi everyone I haven't been posting in ages because I have been busy and I didn't really like the layout of this blog so I changed it up a bit i am so late with this post but decided to do it anyway so here is my March Favourites.


I have been using the Mac skinfinish powder a lot this month. This powder can be used if your in a rush and you don't have time to wear foundation or you can use it to set your whole makeup look



I recently got this dazzle dust eye shadow it gives your eyes a subtle shimmer and it is a sort of rose gold colour. I have been using the collection waterproof mascara a lot it does not smudge easily and is really easy to apply and gives your lashes a slight curl. As per usual I have been wearing the benefit they're real eyeliner this eyeliner draws a perfect line but it takes forever to come off so i would recommend buying the they're real eye makeup remover with it!

  



Thanks For Reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment