Powered By Blogger

Monday 9 March 2015

My Fave Reads

Today I decided to do a different type of post my fave reads! I am always looking for good books to read ,so today i'm going to show you my fave books.

1. Pretty Little Liars
 I am obssesed with the TV series pretty little liars so I had to read one of the books and the book is just as good as the tv series!


2.Rolll Of Thunder Hear My Cry 
This is such a good book and is all about inequality. The story line is really unique this book can take a while to get into but the ending is great!

3.Girl Online
I love this book it follows the story of a teenage girl who writes a blog goes to New York and her trip to NYC turns her life upside down and how she deals with it.

4.Love Tanya
I have just finished this book recently it is an autobiography by Tanya Burr. In the book Tanya tells her own life stories and also shares some fashion beauty and hairstyle tips.


5.Twilight
I am a huge fan of all of the twilight movies but I have only read the first book. The books are definately a good as the movies

6.Paper Towns
After reading the fault in our stars I wanted read some more John Green books so i got paper towns I this book definitely lives up to its reviews and it is a real page turner.
                                                           
                                                            Thanks For Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment