Powered By Blogger

Saturday 3 January 2015

Product Face Off:Primers

Hi guys i'm back with another product face of.Today i'm going to be comparing two of my favourite primers the "Porefessional" by Benefit and the  MAC moisture infusion primer.

I have been using the MAC primer since the summer. This primer was really expensive but I decided to get it as I did not have a good primer.This product will last for so long you only use one squirt of this and I still have half a bottle left! This primer leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated and keeps my make up in place all day!


I got the Porefessional by benefit recently and I have been using it a lot. I find it great to wear under my make up as it holds it in place all day. This primer is supposed to minimize the appearance of  pores but so far I have noticed no difference!This primer is also quite expensive and is not worth the hype! My skin looked exactly the same with the primer on!


I definitely prefer the MAC primer I would buy this product again and I would recommend it to anybody!

                                            Thanks For Reading!:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Twitter:Sineadocbeauty
Instagram:Sineadocbeauty
Email:Sineadocbeauty@gmail.com
Photo Editor:Picmonkey.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment