Powered By Blogger

Friday 2 January 2015

LOTD:NYX Butter Gloss

Today's LOTD is the NYX Butter Gloss in the shade Creme Brulee.I love all of the NYX Butter Glosses but today I'm going to be reviewing my favourite shade Creme Brulee.This is a very nice peachy sort of colour.I really love this shade and it is perfect for an everyday look and it also goes with any look. It has a really great consistency it is not to slippery or liquidy. It adds a really nice shimmer-free shine that looks really healthy.The applicator is also another bonus as it makes it so easy to apply and it glides on perfectly and doesn't wear off during the day.

These lip glosses are also quite cheap and are very easy to find. I would definitely repurchase this product and I would recommend this to anybody

My Raiting: 10/10

Thanks For Reading! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Twitter:Sineadocbeauty
Instagram:Sineadocbeauty
Email:Sìneadocbeauty@gmail.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment