Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 30 December 2014

December Favourites

Hey guys so December is coming to a close and that can only mean one thing 2014 is also coming to a close. December has been such a busy month with Christmas tests,Christmas shopping and visiting friends and family and I am definitely looking forward to the New Year that is 2015. One of my new years resolutions is to make this blog a lot better expect better and more content and 7 posts a week which means I will be posting everyday! I will also have better quality photos!

Anyway after that long and boring speech lets get started into my December favourites the last favourites of 2014!



This month has been a jam packed month for new make up products and because of Christmas gifts I have got to try a lot more products so here are some of my favourites.....I have been loving the MAC skinfinish powder this has been included in every one of my favourites so far I cannot get enough of this product! I have also been loving the Wet N Wild concealer as it provides great coverage.You can read my reviews on the skinfinish and concealer from an earlier post. I have also been loving the Hoola bronzer by Benefit for contouring you can also read a review I wrote about this just yesterday. I have also been loving High Beam by benefit I find this great to use as a highlighter on my cheeks and browbones. One of my all time beauty favourites the "Real Mascara" is a must have to enhance your lashes. I have also been loving the porefessional by Benefit which I use as a primer!

My favourite fragrance this month has been the body spray by Bench. This has a sweet gentle scent. This month I have been looking for a good gel nail polish and I would definitely recommend the Sally Hansen gel Nail polish range. These Nivea Cleansing wipes remove every scrap of make up and are one of  the best make up remover products I have tried!

My favourite hair product this month has been the Babyliss curlying wand this gives me perfect curls that will stay all day! I have also been loving the Champneys bubble bath as it smells great and creates the perfect bubble bath. My favourite book this month has been Girl Online by Zoella (Zoe Sugg) which is a real page turner.

                                                         Thanks for Reading! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Twitter:Sineadocbeauty
Instagram:Sineadocbeauty
Email:Sineadocbeauty@gmail.com
Camera:Canon Powershot SX510 HS
Photo Editor:Picmonkey.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment