Powered By Blogger

Monday 29 December 2014

Benefit Hoola Bronzer Review

Hey guys so I decided to do a review on the Benefit Hoola Bronzer. I have read a lot of reviews about this product and I love all of Benefit's products so I was so excited when I finally it for Christmas.




I can honestly not say anything bad about this product.This is a great bronzer that is suitable for all skin tones. It makes my face very matte which is always a plus.It is perfect for contouring. This bronzer is very highly pigmented which is exactly what I was looking for in a bronzer for contouring.The only thing I would say is that the packaging is quite bulky. I have quite light skin (Ivory) and after foundation this bronzer looks natural when blended it also has a very strong colour which means you will only need to use a tiny bit at a time which makes the actual product lasts for longer.

Overall this product is one of the best bronzers that I have tried and I would definitely purchase again!

You can get this product at:https://www.benefitcosmetics.com/

                                                  Thanks For Reading! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Twitter:Sineadocbeauty
Instagram:Sineadocbeauty
Email:Sineadocbeauty@gmail.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment