Powered By Blogger

Sunday 14 December 2014

Tutorial : Neutral eye look

Today's makeup tutorial is a simple neutral eye look that I tried.  This eye look is perfect for any event  or just everyday wear and i'm always looking for different eye looks to try for the tutorial today I used the Sleek oh so special eye shadow palette.This eye shadow has seven matte shades and five shimmery velvet shades which is perfect for this eye look.You might be thinking that these colours are way to bright for a neutral eye look but today i'm going to be showing you how!

This look only takes five quick and easy steps and is really simple. Hope you enjoy :)

1. Prime your eyelids this is an essential step to ensure that your eye shadow stays and does not crease. To prime my eyes I used the essence eye shadow base.


2. Apply the shade "THE MAIL" which is a light brown matte colour I use this as a base all over my eyelid

3.Next i'm going to mix the shades "Boxed" and "Wrapped Up" to add some definition to the outer corner and crease line. You need a lot of time for blending these!!!!!!!

4. Next I'm going to take the shade "Organsa" which is a light rose gold colour and i'm going to apply it gently on the lid.

5. Next i'm going to take the shade "Gift Basket" which is a light bronze colour and I'm going to apply it all over my lid.

6.Next I'm going to take the shade "Celebrate" and apply it to the outer crease.

7. For the lower lash line I'm going to mix two shades . I'm going to use the shade "Gift Basket" on the inner half of the lower lash line.


Thanks For Reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment