Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Empty Products

Today i'm going to do something that I have never done on this blog before. Today i'm going to be showing you all of my empty products.  If you are like me you can relate to this! I usually have some go to products that I always find are empty. So today I decided to show you all of my empty products.


 As you know from earlier blog posts I have been loving the NYC 5 in 1 BB cream this is my go to  BB cream and I wear it soo much ....so I had to go back and get more. This BB cream. I have tried countless BB creams and this one is definately one of the best BB creams that I have tried.

I have just finished this MAC skin finish powder although this product is quite expensive it is so worth it. I have been using this product for almost a year now and it is my favourite powder. It provides great coverage and conceals any blemishes and set your make up!

I have bought the natural collection clear mascara so many times again. It is really cheap but such a great mascara. I love to use this macara because it's easy to apply if i'm in a rush......which is basically me everyday so this product was a must-have for me.
As you know from my recent posts I have used the sleek au naturel eye shadow palette a lot lately and it is nearly empty. I love this eye shadow palette as you can do almost any look that you want from the variety of different colurs!

                                                     Thanks For Reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment