Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 17 December 2014

NYX Jumbo Eye Stick Review

Sorry for the lack of posts I have been really busy but i'm back on a new blog address but all of the content is going to be the same. Today I'm going to be reviewing the NYX Jumbo eye stick in he shade Yoghurt. I have had this product for such a long time and is now one of my favourite eye sticks.



I like all of NYX eye pencils but yoghurt is definitely my favourite shade. All of them are completely up to par! They are creamy smooth and quite easy to apply. These eye sticks are really the easy option for a make up look when you are in a rush or you may not want to do an eye look. I would not recommend these fro going out to parties or events because they do crease even if you put on a primer before the eye stick.

These eye stick are perfect for application on the lower lash line or inner corners of the eyes but I would not recommend this as an eye shadow base


Thanks For Reading :)


No comments:

Post a Comment