Powered By Blogger

Thursday 25 December 2014

My Everyday Make Up Routine

Hey guys MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! I hope you all have a great day with your friends and family and I hope you all get lots of presents and I hope you all have a great year thank you soooo much for getting me to 1000 views. So basically a summary of this message.....MERRY CHRISTMAS AND THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

So today I'm going to be doing an updated version of my everyday make up routine.

 So first I will apply benefits "Pore-Fessional" to my cheeks forehead and chin to conceal my pores. For my lips I will apply Benefits "Hoola" lip gloss this gives my lips great shine and adds a small tint of brown.

 I will then apply the Benefit "High Beam" Highlighter. I will apply this to my cheeks and brow bones this really makes my make up glow. For mascara I will apply the Benefit "There Real Mascara" I only need this product in a miniture size because I only use tiny amounts of mascara as my lashes are quite long. For my eyeliner I will apply the Benefit "There Real Push Up Liner" this eyeliner is really easy to apply which makes it easier to apply it in a straight line.


 For my eye shadow I use the Benefit "World Famous Neutrals" This palette has great colours if you want to do neutral eye looks. It is also great for everyday wear.


 I will use Benefits "Hoola" bronzer to contour my face. I also use this product as a blusher.


Finally I will either use the MAC skin finish powder or the Collection long lasting perfection foundation . For concealer I will use the NYX wonder stick which can be used as a concealer and eye shadow primer/base.


                                                     Thanks For Reading and Have A Great Christmas !! :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Twitter: Sineadocbeauty
Camera: Canon  Powershot SX510 HS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment