Powered By Blogger

Monday 22 December 2014

Hair Product Review

It's almost Christmas and i'm so excited!!!! Today I decided to do a product review. Today I'm going to be reviewing the Schwarzkopf Essence Ultime Crystal shine heat protect spray.

The Schwarzkopf Crystal Shine Heat Protect Is one of the best products I have tried on my hair. I love not having to use lots of different products on my hair as I think using a lot of different products damages my hair. All you have to do Is spray this product on your hair when it is wet brush it through and then dry your hair.

I love that this product is a 2 in 1 as it protects your hair from heat and also gives your hair a great shine. While it doesn't give an extreme shine like pure shine serums it leaves a light subtle shine and I find that my hair is way more lightweight and a lot more manageable and it does not leave the ends of my hair feeling dry and brittle. It also has a great scent and leaves my hair feeling a lot more softer

                                                      Thanks For Reading :)

























No comments:

Post a Comment