Powered By Blogger

Saturday 27 December 2014

My Skincare Routine

Hey guys hope you all had a great Christmas I'm back today with my everyday skincare routine. I have done one of these posts recently...but looking back on it it was one of those sloppy posts! :/ So i decided to do an updated version hope you enjoy! Leave a comment below If you have any post ideas.

So first of I will wipe my face with the nivea cleansing wipes to remove any make up that is left. I will then clean my face with the simple cleanser. This cleanser is very gentle on my face and also very smooth. Another cleanser I would recommend is the No7 cleanser.

 I will then use the Simple toner. This toner Is suitable for all skin types. This toner left my skin feeling hydrated and smooth even if my skin is dry it works great. I would also recommend the No7 toner. The simple toner definately gives the best results


Before applying my cleanser and toner I will use the simple Blackhead Eliminating Face Scrub. This is the best face scrub that I have ever usev and this product gives great results by day one. For my moisturizer I use the No7 moisturizer this gives my face great moisture and leaves my face feeling smooth and fresh.
                                         
                                                 Thanks For Reading! ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Twitter :Sineadocbeauty
Instagram : Sineadocbeauty
Email: sineadocbeauty@gmail.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment