Powered By Blogger

Sunday 21 December 2014

Backpack essentials

Today i'm going to be showing you my backpack essentials for all day perfection on the go !
                                             
                                                              Hair Saver 
My hairstyle usually falls completely flat in the middle of the day so i need something to give my hair volume, This dry shampoo by batiste brings back the body of my hair. I just spray a small amount on my roots and my hairstyle stays for the rest of the day.
                                                   
                                                        Quick Nail Fix 
Chipped Nail varnish is my number one problem when i'm at school or out ,  so I like to keep these nail wipes by OPI in my bag at all times for nail varnish removal!

 Beauty All In One 
My must haves? Lip Gloss and liner! these mix and match lip glosses and liners are perfect as they connect together so that they don't get lost in my bag and I can touch up my look on the go.

Make up Remover
To fix up make up smudges on the go I use the Simple Kind to skin cleansing facial wipes


Thanks For Reading! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment