Powered By Blogger

Sunday 9 November 2014

Skin Care Routine

I realised that i have never done a skin care routine on this blog. So today i decided to do one . The Winter weather can be very hard and damaging on the skin. It is essential to take care of your skin o keep it healthy and clean.So first i clean my face with cleansing wipes. I use the boots own brand cleansing wipes
Then i use my Vichy cleansing face wash to remove any access makeup that might be left on my face and it also cleanses the faces and leaves it feeling fresh. I also use my simple cleanser and toner. I love the simple facial products as they are great for the skin and leave my skin feeling fresh and thoroughly clean and looks healthy . Then i use my Nivea moisturiser to complete my skincare routine

No comments:

Post a Comment