Powered By Blogger

Sunday 9 November 2014

DIY: Gift Ideas

Hey.I decided to do another DIY. Christmas is coming fast and i'm running out of ideas as to what to get for my friends.So i decided to share with you 3 DIY gift ideas for the perfect gift for your friends.Let's get started!

MOVIE HAMPER: I think this is a great gift for any occasion and i mean who does not like movies right????!!!!.I decided to make a sample one myself. I started off by just getting a basket. I got this basket for £5 in Primark . Then buy some of your friends favourite movies or favourite series that you know they will love, I have been watching Pretty Litttle Liars and The Vampire Diaries and I LOVE them. I also decided to put some 3D glasses into the hamper. You could also put a voucher for the cinema into the hamper for you and your friend to go see a movie, I think this movie hamper is a great idea and is very simple and your friends will love it





PAMPER HAMPER: The pamper hamper is a great gift for any beauty lover. I stated off buy buying face masks and nail varnish and body lotions and i put them into the basket you could also buy a make up bag and fill it with beauty products your friend is sure to love. You could also buy a voucher for you and your friend to have a manicure and maybe do a little bit of shopping! I also think fake nails and nail stickers would also be a great pamper product . This is my favourite hamper as i love beauty. This hamper is also quick and easy to make.


CRAFT HAMPER: Last bu not least a hamper for crafty friends of yours . You could buy paints and a pallette . I also bought this cute pencil holder in IKEA and filled it with pencils pens craft scissors etc. I also filled the hamper with beads that i got for £1 in a craft store. You could also buy your friends notebooks sketchbooks scrapbooks or a canvas that they will love








I hope this helped you with gifts for friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment