Powered By Blogger

Sunday 9 November 2014

Everyday Make Up

So first I apply my mac moisturizer as it moisturizes my face and i think it is AMAZING to help my makeup stay. I then apply concealer. I will use my Mac Wet N Wild coverall concealer or NYX wonder stick a a concealer to cover any spots redness or blemishes. You can see my review on these concealers in an earlier blogpost.MY favourite concealer at the moment is the Wet N Wild coverall concealer. Then I  apply my 17 blusher . For my eyes I apply the essence eyeshadow base to help my eyeshadow to stay . For my eyeshadow i use the NYX  jumbo eyestick in the shade yoghurt or the shade taupe from my Sleek I-Divine Au Naturel eyeshadow  palette . I also use the essence eyeliner and lash princess mascara to finish my eye look. Then to finish off my everyday make up i will apply  a compressed powder my favourite at the moment is the MAC skinfinish which I also done a review on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment