Powered By Blogger

Friday 14 November 2014

Product Comparison

So i decided to do a product comparison. This week I decided to do a product comparison. So BB cream is definately an essential in all of our make up bags. So i'm going to do a comparison of some of my favourite BB creams.


I got the NYC BB cream a while ago and i have been absoloutely loving it. It was very very cheap and I think it provides great coverage. It is also super easy to apply and it is perfect if you are like me and rushing to school. This BB cream also looks super natural on the skin. I have been loving NYC's products lately as they are really inexpensive and perfect to complete your everyday look.

I have done a review on this product too. This is my favourite BB cream as it is 9 in 1 which is PERFECT for anybody who does not want to get the individual items .I t also provides great and even coverage. I also think that this product has a lot more coverage than other BB creams that i have tried. This product is also very inexpensive . I would recommend it for anyone as it is available for all skin tones.

No comments:

Post a Comment