Powered By Blogger

Saturday 15 November 2014

Product Of the Week



So first off this week I have been loving the Christina Aguilera perfume. This is her second perfume I had already got her first perfume which had a sweet scent and I used the whole bottle of it. So I was delighted when my friend got me the second one for my birthday. This perfume has a very strong floral scent!
In beauty I have been loving the Essence I Stage eyeshadow base. This one is a bit of a random beauty favourite but i have been loving it lately. It acts as an AMAZING eyeshadow basic and the perfect base to hep your eyeshadow stay for much longer. I have also been loving the Babylips Peach Kiss as I think it is a super cute colour and It is perfect to compete your daily lip look. It also leaves your lips feeling moisturized!
Last but not least I have been loving the Bath And Body Works Velvet Sugar body lotion. I also got the body spray to go with this as I love the slightly sweet scent the body lotion also has a great scent . I have been a fan of Soap and Glory for a while now and I love all of their products so I had to get the body butter and like all Soap and Glory products I loved it and I willbe going back to buy more.

No comments:

Post a Comment