Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 26 August 2015

August Favourites



I can't believe that August is nearly over, Summer went by so fast! Today i'm going to be showing you what i have been loving this month.

The first thing that I have been loving this month is this "Strawberry Born Lippy" by The Body Shop. This is one of my favourite lip products.It has a nice suttle red tint to it and it has a glossy finish. I love this lip gloss as it really mosturises your lips and the colour is great !
                                             

I have also been loving the Mac 217 eyeshadow brush. I got this brush recently fro my birthday and it is the best eye shadow brush i have used. It is really soft and it easily blends any eye shadow out really well. This brush also makes creating a smokey eye a lot easier. It was quite expensive, but it is definitely worth the price.

                                
I have heard a lot about the Garnier Micellar Water so I decided to try it out for myself ! I love this product it removes your makeup so easily while also cleaning your skin!

                                   

                                                           Thanks For Reading !
                                                           Instagram:Sineadocbeauty


 

No comments:

Post a Comment