Powered By Blogger

Thursday 1 January 2015

LOTD- Lip Of The Day

Hey guys so this is a new series that i'm doing on this blog for a week. So every day this week i'm going to be doing a LOTD a lip product of the day i'm going to be showing you my favourite lip products throughout the week..

Today's LOTD is the Hoola lip gloss by Benefit.I got this lip gloss for Christmas and it is now on of my favourite lip products.It is quite expensive for a lipgloss but it is worth it. This glides on perfectly smooth and leaves my lips feeling silky and smooth.The custom tip makes application very easy and it is the perfect partner for Benefit Hoola Bronzer.It is great for day wear and doesn't make your lips feel dry or sticky as it wears off. The only thing I don't like about it is that the colour doesn't really come through.

My Rating : 7/10

I would recommend this to anybody especially if you have a more darker skin tone. I would buy this product again.

                                                 Thanks For Reading!;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Twitter:Sineadocbeauty
Instagram:Sineadocbeauty
Email:Sineadocbeauty@gmail.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


2 comments:

  1. I really like the idea of LOTD! This lipgloss looks really nice xx
    hellochattergirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Your blog is really creative I love reading it.

      Delete