Powered By Blogger

Sunday 28 December 2014

What I Got For Christmas 2014

Hey so today I decided to do a what I got for Christmas post. Before I start into this I am so grateful for what i got and i am not trying to show off in any way. Leave a comment below if you have anything you would like me to post about and don't forget to follow my instagram and twitter.

So first off I got a hoodie from aeropostale which goes really well with jeans and a pair of uggs and this owl necklace which is also from aeropostale . I am obsesssed with owls so i was super excited when I got this necklace. I also got thr bench beach essentials set which comes with a body spray and shower gel i am also obsessed with this Soap and Glory lip balm which has a really sweet fruity taste.

I have been wanting the Benefit Beauty Bonbons set for such a long time so I was so happy when I finally got it for Christmas. It comes with a mini porefessional real mascara a benefit high beam, the Hoola bronzer and lipgloss. I also got the real push up liner and some samples of benefits skincare range.

I love downloading music so this I tunes voucher is going to come in really handy for me. I have been looking for some good eye shadow palettes recently and I was extremely excited to try the Benefit world famous Neutrals palette when I got it and it is definitely one of the best eye shadow palettes I have ever tried. I also got the champneys bubble bath gels.

I also got the one direction our moment perfume set and the You and I perfume. I always love trying out new hairstyles so I was really happy when I got the Babyliss hair curlying wand and the lush gift set makes the perfect bubble bath.

Last but not least I got the Canon PowerShot SX510 HS which means all of the pictures from now on on this blog should be a lot clearer. I also got the Blend Active smoothie blender which makes smoothie making a lot quicker and easier.

Thanks For Reading! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Twiter: Sineadocbeauty
Instagram: Sineadocbeauty
Email: Sineadocbeauty@gmail.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment