Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Non-Beauty Favourites 2014

Hey I realised that I have not done a non-beauty favourites on this blog yet and I wanted to do something different for my last post of 2014 so here is my last post of 2014 my non beauty favourites of 2014. I hope you all have a great New Year.

Music
First of all 5sos released their first album in 2014.There album is AMAZING. My  favourite songs from the 5sos album are "18" and "Long Way Home". Ed Sheeran has been one of my favourite artists this year so Ed's album was a must have for me, it has so many great songs and I cannot stop listening to it. McBusted also released their first album in 2014. McBusted are one of my new favourite bands my favourite song on the album is "Air Guitar".

Books
My favourite book of 2014 is Girl Online by Zoella. I watch Zoe's videos every week on Youtube so this book was a must have for me!

Movie
I loved 21 Jump Street but 22 Jump Street was even better. This movie is a great movie to watch with your friends it is so fuuny and I may have watched it three times with my friends also Channing Tatum is in it. I mean how can you not watch a movie that Channing Tatum is in!

Tv Show
As you know from recent blog posts I am obsessed with PLL it is so AMAZING.Pll has definitely been my favourite tv show of 2014

Fashio

I got these boots in September and I love them they are so cute comfy and go really well with skirts/jeans and they are so comfy to walk in.....So perfect for shopping!
The parka has definiteley been my favourite fashion item of 2014. I got my parka in Miss Selfridge.
Parkas go really well with jeans and the boots above. My parka also keeps me really warm in these cold winter days!
App
 My favourite apps of 2014 have been Instagram and Blogger. I love Instagram as I love photography go follow my instagram:Sineadocbeauty. Blogger is an essential so that I can write my blog!


                                                            Thanks For Reading! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Twitter:Sineadocbeauty
Instagram:Sineadocbeauty
Email:Sineadocbeauty@gmail.com
Photo Editor:Picmonkey.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Happy New Year so glad that you like my blog! :) xxx

      Delete