Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Day 2 : Foundation Review

Its the second day in my Christmas series and today i'm going to do  a review on the collection long lasting perfection ultimate wear foundation.




I have read so many good reviews on the collection long lasting foundation I decided to try the foundation. Here are my thoughts on the product.....


I purchased the foundation in the shade 2/ivory the only bad thing about the variety of the foundation is that it is not available in shades darker than medium. This foundation costs £5.50 and is probably one of the cheapest drugstore foundations that you can find which is definitely a plus. Like similar collection products this foundation has a built in pump. This makes the application of the product a lot easier.

This foundation has a very liquidy consistency than other foundations like the Maybelline Better Skin Foundation. I love that this foundation has more of a matte finish and you will not need to put pressed powder over it however this foundation is really difficult to work with as it dries out quickly and makes it difficult to blend.

I would also recommend the real techniques miracle complexion sponge to provide lots of even coverage and to make blending even easier!




No comments:

Post a Comment