Powered By Blogger

Monday 1 December 2014

Advent Calendar : Day One


As I explained in my last post I will be uploading everyday for the month of December.

To kick the Christmas season off I decided to show you a quick and easy Christmas themed DIY. I always love decorating my room for Christmas and I hope this post will help you with decorating for Christmas too!

I love snowglobes and Christmas is a great time to make your own snow globe it may sound very hard to do but once you try it you will want to make more!

first you will need:

A Jar 

Christmas Ornament 

Glitter                                

1. First take the lid of your jar and glue your ornament onto the lid

2. Fill your jar halfways to the top and mix in glitter

3 Close the lid and shake


Thanks For Reading ! ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment