Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 30 December 2014

New Years Eve Make Up Outfit and DIY

Hey guys tomorrow is New Years Eve and the start of 2015. I am so excited for 2015!!! So today I decided to do a New Years Eve Make Up look,outfit and a quick and easy DIY.

Make Up Look 

To start off the look I applied my MAC Primer. For a highlighter I then used "High Beam" by Benefit I applied this to my cheeks and brow bone to make my make up glow. I then applied some of the 9 in 1 BB Cream by Rimmel. For my eye shadow look I will use the "World Famous Neutrals" palette . I 
will start by blending "It's My Birthday" all over my eyelid. I will then pat "It's Complicated" in the 
centre of m eyelid and then blend "Call My Buff" into my crease.

Outfit 

Sweater - Aeropostale $49.50
Jeans - Forever 21
Or


New Years DIY

1.Get some balloons that say "Happy New Year
2.Dip the balloons in some confetti and enjoy 
1.Print out some photo booth props
2.Stick the props onto some skewers and enjoy

Thanks For Reading! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Twitter:Sineadocbeauty
Instagram:Sineadocbeauty
Email:Sineadocbeauty@gmail.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment