Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Whats In My Bag?

Hey so today i decided to post a Whats In My Bag post. So Whats In My Bag ?. Well first off i got my bag for £35 in Debenhams . I really like this bag as i can but it on my back and fit lots of stuff into it if i don't want to be carrying tons of shopping bags . This bag is also great as it has different size pockets which is great for holding a phone and purse . In my bag i bring a planner in case i need to take notes or write down important dates or events.....or just if i need a scrap f paper! I also bring a hairbrush just in case i need to do my hair on the go. I also bring the book that i'm reading at the time . I am currently reading the second installment of Pretty Little Liars-Flawless which is an AMAZING BOOK (i will post a review on this). I like to bring a fragrance with me to spray on the go when it wears off. I love to listen to music so of course i'm going to bring headphones. Finally i bring a mini makeup bag so that i can top up my make up throughout the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment