Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 22 October 2014

October Favourites

Hey

So since October is coming to a close i decided to do a favourites post. From beauty to hair products  this post is full of my favourite things from this month
enjoy :)

First off beauty products these are my favourite product from the past month.My fave primer has been the MAC prep and prime primer this primer gives your skin a healthy glow and helps your make up make it through any type of day. I have also been loving the esscence lash princess. I love this mascara as i like to add a bit of volume to my lashes but not over-do it the esscence eyeliner is also a must have and super easy to apply. Last but not least the NYX  jumbo eyestick in the shade yoghurt. I love this eyeshadow as it gives your eyes a stylish shimmer and defines the rest of your look.
 I have also been loving the pink chiffon and velvet sugar body lotion these lotions have a very sweet scent and i'm obsessed with bath and body works so these were a must have for me I also bought the lavender hand gel as this is a classical must have. My fav mag this month has been seventeen this is my favourite issue yet as it was the YOUTUBE SPECIAL!!!!!!!! and an interview with Bethany Mota . What more could you get out of a mag !

Finally my favourite shampoo and conditioner has been Aussie . This has been the first time that i have tried these Ausssie products and the results were amazing ! my hair felt smoother and flawless! these products are also heat protectant which is  a must have!

No comments:

Post a Comment