Powered By Blogger

Friday 31 October 2014

Mini Haul

So yesterday i went shopping so i decided to do a mini haul . Let's get started.
First off  I got these boots from Penneys . I really like this style boot as they can go with jeans a skirt practically everything!. These boots are perfect for fall/winter weather.I also got the Garnier ultimate blends  7 in 1 dry shampoo. I like this product as it leaves no visible residue I also love the Garnier ultimate blends shampoo and conditioner so this was a must have for me! I also bought this SUPER
CUTE MACAROON LIP BALM!!!! I love macaroons and thought this was super cute so i had to buy it £1.

My favourite item that I bought was this parka jacket from Miss Selfridge . I have been looking for one of these for a while now and i finally got one . It is a staple fall/winter accessorie for me it is also super warm which suits the cold  fall/winter weather
http://www.missselfridge.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?searchTerm=pArka&storeId=12554&productId=16240857&urlRequestType=Base&categor
Last but certainly not least i bought this hogwarts hoodie . I am a nerd for anything involving Harry Potter . So this was a must have for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment